(urth) Wolfe as Heretic

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu May 20 20:48:17 PDT 2010

In at least one case it is based upon a shared experience.

Not a miraculous escape from death, but something truly wierd.

I've been around the block a couple of times.

I don't expect people who don't share my peculiar experiences to share my
beliefs.

As I say, what you believe doesn't matter to me. You may believe what you
like.

.