(urth) Wolfe's health

Ranjit Bhatnagar rbhatnagar at gmail.com
Mon May 3 07:56:03 PDT 2010

My email program may have broken the link below -- if that doesn't
work, try this one:
http://tinyurl.com/26w2h9s

And locus's site seems to be down right now anyway, but a short item
on sfsite says:

Author Gene Wolfe underwent open heart surgery on April 24 after
suffering shortness of breath. An echocardiogram showed a leaking
mitral valve and Wolfe had underwent double bypass and valve repair
surgery. He is recovering well and his family hopes to move him to a
rehab facility in the next couple of days.

sfsite link: http://tinyurl.com/35zyn95