(urth) Uberproper Use of Subject Lines

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon May 24 09:49:00 PDT 2010

I can't make sense of this remark either.

As I have stated, I don't believe in anything supernatural. Everything
that is is natural. Some bits of nature are not well known or poorly
documented, or people don't believe the documentation anymore.

Also, I fail to see how condemning or approving of the mind-crackling
concept of voluntary enforcement has anything to do with maintaining
actual existence of the supernatural, and wish you would explain exactly
what you mean by that.

It seems to me that there is something missing from your second sentence.
Perhaps 'belief in' after 'maintaining'? If not, I really don't know what
to make of it.

.