(urth) OT: Improper Use of Subject Lines

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:15:46 PDT 2010

But then we have to endure threads on the rules of good subject lines. I
think it is better to keep the list in line by modeling good behavior
rather having self-appointed cops. Ever live in a neighborhood with
extensive homeowner codes and have to live next to the lady who
memorized them? Ever had someone yell at you because your Yorkshire
Terrier, walking at your feet, is not on a leash? ("It's the LAW!")