(urth) Wolfe as Heretic

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu May 20 09:09:15 PDT 2010

I never said that they 'ceased to provide fishing tackle and dispense only
subjective spiritual gifts'. If that's what you believe, that's what you
believe.

It was, let me see, I was mostly convinced by my second miraculous escape
from death, but the third one was definitely the clincher, with the
classical answered prayers and all. There's been several since then.

I don't know if I'd call what I believe supernatural. There's nothing
beyond nature. Nature, however, has a number of poorly documented
features.

Knowledge is based upon experience. Telepathy, bilocation and parallel
Worlds are all within mine.

.