(urth) the wall and baldanders

Cliff Judge transentient at gmail.com
Tue May 18 14:06:10 PDT 2010

I assumed Nessus was really really big. It's very old, still expanding, and
yet there is a bunch of real estate inside the wall that is rural.

How big in diameter does the Whorl need to be? Fifty miles?

Apparently the Citadel is in the center of Nessus...and Sev leaves it,
spends all day and all night walking, stays at the Inn and meets Dr Talos
and Baldanders, encounters Agia, has a crazy ride in a fiacre, winds up at
the Sanguniary Field, then after executing Agilus and rejoining the troupe,
it seems like the next day they don't have to walk too far to get to the
Wall.

It seems to me he could have crossed a pretty considerable distance in that
time.