(urth) SINGLE Gene Wolfe literature universe?

Milton Jackson miltonwjackson at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:12:04 PDT 2010

I've thought that from time to time. It's entirely possible. I guess Wolfe
would be a little like Edgar Rice Burroughs in that regard in that he has
multiple series and worlds set in his universe with at best a tangential
connection if any at all even though they seem to occupy the same universe.
I guess I must be the first person in history ever to compare Wolfe and
Burroughs.