(urth) Wolfe ebooks & stories

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Mar 22 14:17:49 PDT 2010

I found a motherload of Wolfe pdfs online. (Fenopy I think it was). Tons
of short stories in there, but I'm hesitant to read any of them as a first
read because of the massive amount of OCR errors found in the New Sun ones
that were included. They are great for reference, for searching and for
having the text at your fingertips while arguing about minor plot points
on the internet, but I don't think their usefulness extends to cozy
reading, even on an eReader. I find them very useful when I'm looking up
details for illustrations. (yes, still chugging on that as much as I can.
it's getting in the way of my less interesting for hire jobs actually...)