(urth) Pathos for Latros (Son of Witz)

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Fri Mar 19 14:32:36 PDT 2010

On Fri, March 19, 2010 5:11 pm, David Stockhoff wrote:
> Just reading that again gave me chills.

happy to help. it's a hot day.

I really love these Latro books. I don't mind feeling lost in the plot.
Latro is lost too.

I haven't heard anything about more of them, though I don't suppose I
would. It must take a lot of research to write these.  I don't know how
Sidon ends. One wants Latro to get his memory, but that might thwart the
very point. Still, one wants him to find peace.