(urth) Wolfe ebooks & stories

Zachary Kendal zackendal at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 8 23:40:19 PST 2010

I've added "Easter Sunday" to my little list of "Uncollected Gene Wolfe Short Stories" - http://silk4calde.blogspot.com/2009/09/list-of-gene-wolfes-uncollected-short.html

It makes me wonder how many early short stories are missing from the list. I put it together after hours of laborious internetting, but the earliest stories on the list (until now) were from 1970. Given that "Easter Sunday", like a couple of the stories in _Young Wolfe_, was originally published in 1951, I wonder how many uncollected stories there are from the 1950s and 1960s.

Oh, and please let me know of any errors or omissions in the list. And if you have any problems downloading the version hosted on Scribd (embedded on the blog page linked to above) then let me know and I'll e-mail you a copy.

Zac