(urth) GW for Kids

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 10:32:01 PDT 2010

I'll start a new thread .....speaking if reading to kids
I wanted to introduce my kid to the...challenges...of reading GW...hidden clues, multiple themes etc...
We spent some time in Italy and she did an "Xmas around the World" report on Italy, including La Befana, so I read her that one...subtle clues as to taking place on an alien world..cool...the Christian message was a bit lost on us, not being Catholic, but led to some interesting discussions.
"The War Beneath the Tree" was fun...my wife came up with TOTALLY different interpretation...wow...

Thoughts??? Suggestions????

 Mobile   (415) 786-3624
STUHAMM.COM
FACEBOOK/STUARTHAMM