(urth) Minor AEG note

Fernando Gouvea fqgouvea at colby.edu
Mon Mar 22 11:07:07 PDT 2010

I met Gene for dinner when he was writing the book, and he told me that
he was having lots of fun inserting references to as many kinds of salad
dressing as he could. This came up because he asked the waiter whether
they had Green Goddess salad dressing. I told him one of the local
restaurants did have it, and he mentioned the scene in the book. It
didn't sound as if there was any special significance to it.

Fernando