(urth) the beauty of Wolfe's writing

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Mar 22 07:25:02 PDT 2010

Stu, I think I'm going to start the Long and Short again very soon.

I'm sure some of y'all have read those Coloured Fairy Books. I just
picked up a few (Red, Brown and Green). Some great looking stuff in
there. I'm simultaneously hoping they're "for kids" enough to read
them to my son, and yet interesting enough for me to bother with. I'm
not getting much out of reading him Harry Potter. :P
He's just learning to read, but he can listen attentively and keep
track of plots really well.  We've been reading a bit of Pyles King
Arthur. super cool. (the illustrations in all of these book are awesome)

~witz