(urth) Found in Central NJ

Fred Kiesche godelescherbach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:40:31 PDT 2010

With the big box stores you can sometimes luck out. If a publisher has a
very firm "do not sell by" policy (for example, the "Harry Potter" books),
you can't find it for love or money until everybody can display it. Other
publishers are not so firm. So I lucked out!

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > The B&N at Princeton Marketfair had several copies of "The Sorcerer's
> House"
> > when I stopped in. Now they have one less than they had earlier today.
>
> That'll teach me to go with Super Saver shipping on my preorders -
> it's not predicted to arrive until the 23rd!
>
> --
> gwern

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).