(urth) Query

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:26:04 PST 2010

> I really can't see Bill Reis as a good villain at all.
> For much of the novel he's not causing or threatening
> any harm.  Unless I'm missing something.

There's one thing, unsaid, that I picked up emphatically from Wolfe's
panels last September: He is extremely happy with AEG. Cassie is one
of his favorite protagonists EVER and Reis is a prime example of what
Wolfe thinks a villain should be. When I brought AEG to him to sign
and asked him some questions about it, he lit up like a candle.

I am quite certain we are missing a great deal about Reis, Cassie, and
AEG. I would not mind seeing more stories to flesh out that world.

J.