(urth) Query

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:22:19 PST 2010

Well he was at Balticon last summer IIRC.

Incidentally, I just found Cory Doctorow's post on "Gene Wolfe's Rules
for Writers"
http://www.boingboing.net/2004/03/03/gene-wolfes-rules-fo.html

Cory praise them for their quality and sensibility. These aren't bad,
but I could tick off better one's --more practical to a refined
level-- that I've heard at various Wolfe panels. His suggestions
invariably make those of other writers sound obvious and fuzzy,

J.