(urth) Someday they'll want us

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 25 06:48:16 PDT 2010

>I think the only manipulator who actually counts is Mr. Million. All the
>other clones are his test subjects. Note that Auntie Jeanine died rather
>precipitously after she began acting as though she owned the house.

An interesting perspective! I had tended to think of Mr. Million as a kindly
great grandfather with a true soft spot for his boys (David too, yes?) who
perhaps regretted the process he set in motion and was concerned for the
self-clones which had been sold around the city as slaves. I guess that
kindly aspect is perverted by the fact that it is a monstrous sort of conceited
self-love.

If you are correct that Mr. Million remains a manipulative, murderous person
I guess that is hardly a shocker, given the details of the plot. Thanks for a
new perspective.