(urth) Exultants

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jun 29 17:22:28 PDT 2010

Right, that does make sense. And if Severian were the exultant norm,
that would be one thing---but he's not. Presumably he's half-exultant.
I'm sure someone has worked all that out.

Would Severian's mother have had to give birth while she was in the
hands of the torturers for him to have been kept and raised in the
guild, since his father supposedly is alive?