(urth) Someday they'll want us

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Sun Jun 27 13:08:07 PDT 2010

I understood that.  I agree that 'Gene Wolfe' can very well be the name of the narrator of 'Fifth Head' (same applies to 'Procreation') and I wasn't disagreeing with you... I was alluding to the fact that Wolfe controls everying in his books.  He is known to edit multi-volume works as a whole, going back to change things in the early pages that might disagree with his grand scheme - I was only making a reference to this, not to anything that you said.

- Gerry Quinn