(urth) Corundum of the Claw

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jun 23 16:38:43 PDT 2010

I've got issues with that reading too.
I've posted here before how I see Severian as a QuasiChrist, as an actual
avatar of the Logos. I'm NOT trying to crack that argument open again
though.  Severian actually embodies The Outsider, rather than being some
solipsistic self referential loop.  But boy, I've laid that out on URTH
here to many people's dismay, so I'm going to hold back from offering more
of the same. But as a simple answer to "is obedience to God a good thing",
well, if you have to ask, you'll never know.

not that I'm all devout and pious....

~witz