(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sat Jun 19 18:02:40 PDT 2010

Correct, David.

Here were the two passages that definitely indicated Agia was of some type of Asian descent (to me, anyhow)...

.

"With her upturned nose and strangely tilted eyes, she looked so much like her brother I felt sure they were twins."
(TSotT, Chap. 17, "The Challenge")

"Beside me walked a suntanned girl with long and slanting eyes."
(TCotA, Chap. 30, "The Corridors of Time")

.

...ryan