(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sat Jun 19 09:24:41 PDT 2010

This is a false belief, about the smoothing of the races.

It assumes, as many modern false beliefs do, that history is not cyclical;
tbat humans were smart animals and there weren't many of them for
1,990,000 years, and that in the past ten thousand years we have done all
of this for the first time.

In other words, this is what most of you believe, but it is not what I
believe, and it is not what Gene believes.

.