(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Jun 19 08:24:18 PDT 2010

On 6/19/2010 12:00 AM, Ryan Dunn wrote:
> Aww... you're spoiling all the fun!
>
> As for Hethor, I'd think he'd want a lighter sex bot (genicon, he says) than a chem while frolicking in bed. Someone he could overpower easily, should it come to that.
>
> Have you any thoughts as to whether we should be looking for the genicon from the lemon-wood box in the text?

The Torturers' yearly pageantry employs a woman not seen between times,
has an identical appearance over the decades, and engages in the staged
artifice of not just surviving but recovering from decapitation, and in
addition to being torturers and executioners, the Brotherhood of Seekers
are also conservators of ancient technology....

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >