(urth) Is Agia a robot?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Sat Jun 19 07:10:41 PDT 2010

On 6/18/2010 7:24 AM, Ryan Dunn wrote:

> On Jun 18, 2010, at 2:56 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:
>
>> Dude, top posting and not-trimming quoted material makes the baby
Theoanthropos cry.

> Is this better, dude? :)

Bless you, man.

> To your point about the aureole, the phenomenon may look nice in a
> kitty photo, but in a religiously charged book where all the
> protagonists are named after saints, I think it has to be noted at
> least.

Agia's no saint - I'd say that given her record of sacrilege, multiple
murder, and treason, she's about as unsaintly as they come, in a league
with Baldanders and the woman who made furniture out of children. If the
bright aureole represents anything, it's representative of contrast  or
inversion esp with Thecla whose hair is "a dark aureole" about p.70 of
SHADOW.

Come to think of it, when she was strip-seached by the Pelerines, Agia
was awfully modest, and when discovered with Agilus, she holds her gown
over her nakedness. Agilus mentions her needing to eat. Why would a
sexbot be modest or hungry?

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >