(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jun 18 22:00:39 PDT 2010

Aww... you're spoiling all the fun!

As for Hethor, I'd think he'd want a lighter sex bot (genicon, he says) than a chem while frolicking in bed. Someone he could overpower easily, should it come to that.

Have you any thoughts as to whether we should be looking for the genicon from the lemon-wood box in the text?

If yes, where to look? I'm following the clues, and they keep leading me to Agia. That's all I'm saying.

...ryan