(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 12:17:23 PDT 2010

I agree. I was just saying the behavior and appearance of the poppet are
completely different from the behavior and appearance of Agia. I think
all this can be accounted for without violating anything we know about
Urth. Stretching it, maybe, when I propose a ruthless "facedancer"
ship's robot in a woman's skin.