(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 08:25:32 PDT 2010

Ah, that explains what I wondered about a minute ago: Hethor controlled
her with monsters.

Anyway, while I don't know why Agia would change her eye color, I don't
see why she couldn't ... IF she is a paracoita.

Possibly she changed her color to purple for Hethor, then changed it to
evade him. And doesn't go back because it is after all an unnatural color.