(urth) Is Agia a robot?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 05:27:27 PDT 2010

I had forgotten about the scrawl. But Agia and Agilus' relationship is
definitely depicted as holy and (tw)incestuous. They are indeed
extremely important characters.

They may of course not be twins or siblings at all.

They may be anything at all.

But their relationship is holy and sexual and their bodies show zero
dimorphism.