(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 11:18:07 PDT 2010

In Long Sun, it seems pretty clear who are the robots and who are not,
while on Urth, little is so clear.

I don't know how much of this can be explained by Urth history, given
that Typhon had an array of robots available to him, that Hethor, as a
star sailor, has access to all eras, and that on Urth, technology has
been lost and patched and hidden.

Are Agila and Agia sex robots?