(urth) traveling north

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:21:18 PDT 2010

>I don't know if this is who Borski fingered, but I had presumed that
>they were the Scottish missionaries Robert and Mary Moffat. Robert's
>vision was to plant a "Garden for God" in Africa. The problem is that
>the Moffats served in the late 18th-early 19th century, and of course
Sev sees a plane just before encountering the hut. Of course he could
>have been moving back in time.

Or forward, in universal time, heh heh. Actually I think the Jungle Hut
works as does its counterpart, The Lost House, a labyrinthine path leading
to a vertical, time spanning structure. Going higher in the structure means
moving forward in time.

And yeah, I think it was the Moffats that Borski identifies.