(urth) Religious writers and audiences

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 08:02:58 PDT 2010

Fair enough. Guess I missed the memo on Brunians' views and I misinterpreted him. However it is in my opinion pointless to argue such views (or at least I have no interest in arguing those and for that I appologise to Brunians) when one takes "the natural world (as he defines it) and the entire universe to be an argument for his beliefs and in short, his observations are beliefs and his beliefs are observations".

Over and out.