(urth) Urth & Earth (was "Travelling North aka miscellaneous thoughts on Wolfe")

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:21:29 PDT 2010

You could just as well ask "How Catholic is the Catholic Church?"
Obviously there are parallels with other religions in this or that
aspect. It's the whole package that is at issue. I can't imagine that
any reader has said, "Oh! You think the Chapter seems like a twisted
version of Catholic Church? I hadn't thought of that."