(urth) more thoughts on Jolenta

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Jun 2 22:14:45 PDT 2010

On 6/2/2010 9:42 AM, Jerry Friedman wrote:
> I assumed that the Claw didn't work on Jolenta for the same reason Jonas
> fell in love with her: she wasn't fully human (any more).

I think it's possible Sev just wasn't very motivated to save Jolenta; he
had already had the grudge sex with her and was done.

As for the chimera Jonas, remember the Claw heals by selectively tuning
back the clock
on the injured tissue - this might end up in Jonas becoming dismembered
since he is made from leftover parts of at least two bodies, one human
and one robot.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >