(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 22:22:57 PDT 2010

I was noting that one reason to associate a doll with lemonwood was that
Howdy Doody was made of lemonwood.  Obviously the "doll" in question here
would not literally be made of wood, so if one wanted to associate wood with
such a doll one would have to use an alternative route, e.g., by having that
doll stored in a box of that wood.