(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sun Jun 20 22:08:33 PDT 2010

On Jun 21, 2010, at 12:43 AM, John Watkins wrote:

> Per Google, the Howdy-Doody marionette was lemonwood.

Not sure if I'm buying the sex toy as a marionette. A motif, maybe, but the wrong imagery from what I have read. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

.

poppet
n. - small human figure used in witchcraft and sorcery c.1300
n. - poetically, a loved one, particularly when the loved one is physically smaller than the lover

paracoita
n. - a female sexual partner

genicon
n. - a sexual partner imagined by one who is dissatisfied by his/her actual partner

scopolagna
n. - a woman whose appearance others find stimulating in the extreme

.

...ryan