(urth) Is Agia a robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jun 18 05:24:17 PDT 2010

On Jun 18, 2010, at 2:56 AM, Jeff Wilson wrote:

> Dude, top posting and not-trimming quoted material makes the baby Theoanthropos cry.

Is this better, dude? :)

To your point about the aureole, the phenomenon may look nice in a kitty photo, but in a religiously charged book where all the protagonists are named after saints, I think it has to be noted at least.

The folk magic angle would play nicely with the aep-men in the mines, I guess.

And @brunians, I agree That Agia and Agilus are different from Jonas if they are indeed robotic.

In any case, I just don't feel like they are humans, that's as simple as I can state it. Something far too "off" about them both.

...ryan