(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Thu Jun 17 09:31:45 PDT 2010

Well I was using actual description here rather than the inference of
omnipresent incest.

There's a ribbon visible on the side of Agilus's face like the one
with the skull mask (about as overt a clue as he could have written
without being Dan Brown), he and Agia are twins (by logic, they have
to be of the same make-up whether human or otherwise), and when Agia's
head hits the wall it sounds sharp as a hammer hitting stone, despite
an abundant head full of hair.

Is it so ridiculous to posit something's fishy? I'm on high alert on
this read thru in case there are any more oddities I've missed. If
anyone has any off hand, of course........

...ryan