(urth) Religious writers and audiences

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Jun 7 06:02:23 PDT 2010

If randomness leads to order, then randomness is what you call what most
people call God.

There are always only two and only two choices: the one you choose and all
the other ones.

If you look at the World analytically, it is complicated.

If you look at the World synthetically, it is reasonably straightforward.

.