(urth) Building up yang through 10 lifetimes (was Re: Urth & Earth (was "Travelling North aka miscellaneous thoughts on Wolfe"))

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 21:29:12 PDT 2010

As I said, I don't object to anything in that reply to me.  I don't think you have anything to apologize for.  I'm sorry to hear you're in pain, though, and I hope it goes away.

As far as I know, what we're talking about is whether Judaism has the idea that men who don't have orgasms attain spiritual capabilities unavailable to other men.