(urth) Rudesind / Inire / Lunar Picture

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Tue Jul 27 07:30:17 PDT 2010

Possibly, though Severian seems to identify Inire as an individual on more than one occasion, calling him one of his few friends on Urth.

I think there's something to the theory of the Curators, who show up where Inire may have some influence, being potentially otherworldly, or non-human. Ultan's library, the pinakotheken, the botanic gardens, etc.

...ryan