(urth) Nazca Lines

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 05:02:30 PDT 2010

Of course, head chopping is just about everywhere---Celtic Europe, for
example. But yes, it fits neatly.

One minor problem with a South American location is that those signs are
almost eternal, and they would always be famous around the region. But
if they lie under water (or ice), or if 20,000 years pass, that might
solve the problem.