(urth) On Pedophilia and Homosexuality

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 21 22:35:56 PDT 2010

The members of the guild are not generally sadists.

What gives you the impression that they are?

They are professionals.

Professionals don't by and large do these things for entertainment.

Do corrections officers hold their children prisoner? I imagine some do.

Parents that are not corrections officers do too sometimes.

I am certain that all do not.

The guild training is designed to turn out human beings who are not
inherently corrupt in this way.

Palaemon states this explicitly.

.