(urth) UotNS and how it screws with your head

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 10:38:45 PDT 2010

So you're thinking power could be drained from past Sun to future Sun?
That's interesting---not what I thought at all. Sensible though.

I assume that all universes coexist, and they are layered like a wedding
cake, or like Able's world. Love flows from the top. Rotating spigots
moved by elves and fairies control the flow. Devils punch holes in the
frosting. What goes down does not come up, because the love is indeed
inexhaustible.

Typhon preceded the Autarchs. Thus, he preceded FI, who began the
program of rehabilitation. But it's hard to see what Typhon did that
could be so horribly wrong, beyond indulging in his own creation (i.e.,
the Whorl).

If a Conciliator bridges gulfs and closes gaps, could he also add 1+
(-1) and get 0?