(urth) lots of stuff

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 08:08:19 PDT 2010

I'm very impressed with how you snuck that conclusion in there. ;)

Granted, the wolf is not critical to the story---almost a tease. But I
think a cacogen hitching his star, so to speak, to Ushas is just similar
enough to being chained to a rock when you have the entire universe open
to you as master of Doors, to be impossible to ignore.