(urth) Tzadkiel/Melek Taus

Mr Thalassocrat thalassocrat08 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 16:38:50 PDT 2010

2010/7/10 António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com

> I'm not sure that's what you're getting at, but I've asked some days ago,
> if Tzadkiel is evil, where are the *good* people opposing the new sun, since
> the ones that seem to oppose it don't compare favourably with the ones
> serving it. That to me is the chief problem with the Tzadkiel-is-evil idea.

The sailors who witness Sev's "trial" almost unanimously choose to oppose
the new sun. (The only one who doesn't is poor Gunnie, who seems fated to
always be a traitor, in both younger and older guises.) They either die or
have their memories wiped for this.

I don't think it's too glib to note here that "matyr" means "witness".