(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned byRudesind

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Jul 8 06:20:18 PDT 2010

OK, but I don't think that was Ryan's approach either. I just like to be
totally sure what people are talking about.

Anyway, I agree with you generally, and yet I also agree with James, who
is able to put theories out there and let them suffer abuse, and is also
able to consider rival theories.

It would be nice to elucidate principles for general application, so you
don't have to go on explaining how NOT to generate and test theories.