(urth) The Secret House within BotNS

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 20:53:54 PDT 2010

>Mo Holkar- Just on this botanical point, rosemary is not a member of the nettle
>family. It is a member of the mint family.

Thank you for that correction Mo. I re-did the research and I was in error.
Rosemary and sweet/dead nettle are separate genuses (genii?) within the mint
family and I got them conflated the first time checking. Ah well.

I still get the feeling Horn and his family are semi-autobiographical. And when
an author named Wolfe with wife Rosemary creates a city where men have
animal-derived names and women have plant-derived names it might not be
accidental.