(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Jul 7 13:18:38 PDT 2010

I don't think you should.
Loki had red hair, did he not?

--- On Wed, 7/7/10, Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com> wrote:

From: Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind
Date: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 4:14 PM

I'm not letting go of that monkey description, sorry. It is a clue to something.
...ryan
On Jul 7, 2010, at 3:59 PM, DAVID STOCKHOFF <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

Exactly.
It had occurred to me that Inire, being long-lived, may have had a long childhood. But that would assume his lifespan was normal, which we are told it is not. So, no.
What to do with Fechin? He can't be the Russian namesake, because he lived only decades ago. Yes, he could have painted himself as a boy, so he could be Rudesind. But he can't be Inire, who is much older.
If Rudesind is hiding an identity it is that of Fechin, who could be a mere 20 years older. Not that of Inire.
That would explain Rudesind's comments about paintings of himself and Inire. But it doesn't explain why he made those remarks.