(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:53:58 PDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Father Inire is an alien. Hethor was a sailor on an interstellar/universal
> spaceship. Both show suggestions of an unhealthy attraction to young human
> women.
> Should we connect these two characters based on that and the mirror
> connection?
> Or should we not connect them because it disrupts our image of Father Inire
> and
> doesn't fit with the story we know and love?

Actually, I thought we'd decided that Hethor's attraction is to sex
dolls/robots, but that he might possibly settle for the right kind of human
woman (maybe one who role-plays as a sex doll).  As for Inire, it's not
clear to me that his fondness for little girls is a sexual interest at all
(or even that he is, properly speaking, capable of such sexual interest).