(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Sat Jul 3 11:33:10 PDT 2010

I tend to favor Inire in disguise, personally (masks abound, etc.). But I am definitely open to Mitchell Bailey's thoughts on the matter from some time back...

http://www.urth.net/urth/archives/v0027/0088.shtml

The curators at the Botanic Garden, in particular, makes his argument very convincing to me.

...ryan